Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wedding Colors!

I can't begin to tell you how sleepy I am! The last few days have been full of tests and assignments, and the worst is yet to come. This month is apparently the busiest month in college/university, since it is after midterms and right before finals, all the professors seem make the major assignments due within March. How nice.
Anyways, I am not talking about that! The purpose of this post is to let you in on the color scheme for the wedding. I am so excited! I spent Wednesday night frantically planning with my sister (who is also one of my bridesmaids) and my nana (whom I live with and therefore can't hide from the wedding chaos). I don't want to put all the details on here (I like surprises) but I will show you our three wedding colors!



So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment