Monday, January 30, 2012

My abs* are shaking.

*abs, referring to the spot where abdominal muscles are SUPPOSED to be.

I thought I would write a little self congratulating post, perhaps it will keep me motivated! This year one of my resolutions was to get fit, specifically to do a 15 km run.  Now, I started out having great enthusiasm for this goal, but after injuring my tailbone at the start of January, walking was uncomfortable and running was just plain painful! So today was my first real 'run' of the year, and it didn't go too badly. It was just a short 1km and I ran nearly all of it, Cheza managed to slip out of her leash on the highway and I almost had a heart attack, but we both survived. After I got home I decided I should do some sort of workout and found this extra-cheese workout on youtube: (don't judge me!)

 

Lets just say I didn't quite complete any of the exercises. I also laughed aloud when she says to do the whole work out two more times at the end of the video. You've GOT to be kidding me!  

What healthy resolutions have you made for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Well, my resolution was to (still is!) lose 20 pounds. I signed up for 3 months of Weight Watchers online...and have been trying to stick to my allowed points. Not too successful yet...but each day I start out planning to be better! lol!

    ReplyDelete